With more than 40 years experience in the refrigeration and vacuum industry, Coolvac Pty Ltd delivers knowledgeable refrigeration and vacuum solutions. We’ve got the tools and the know-how to help you keep the vacuum, automotive, heat pump, air conditioning and refrigeration wheels turning. We’ve selected the highest quality products that offer the best value on the market. At Coolvac, we bring together our expertise and experience with a product range that is constantly evolving.
Providing you the best range of Vacuum Pump Laboratory such as Rotary Vane, Refrigeration, Scientific, Research vacuum pumps with effective & timely delivery.
JAVAC CC-45 Vacuum Pump
Where price is a major consideration the Economy CC Series fits the bill. Available in a wide range of capacities the Economy vacuum pumps are ideal for low duty applications such as automotive or commercial air conditioning service. These pumps are exclusive to JAVAC and as such are supported by JAVAC Australia wide. The Economy Range are 2 stage oil sealed vacuum pumps, have ultimate vacuums of 25 microns and feature an oil de-mister to reduce oil spillage. All pumps come with a tri-connector suitable for 1/4 SAE, 3/8 SAE and 1/2 ACME. The Economy Vacuum Pump Series supplied by JAVAC are covered by a 12 month warranty.
- Part No. VCQ45-2
- Pumping Speed (litre/min) 45;
- Ultimate Vacuum (micron) 15
- Available in 45, 81, 141, 231 litres per minute capacity.
Advantages to the user:
- Lower energy costs through innovative motor technology (efficiency class 1)
- Minimized space requirements due to an extremely compact design and the possible direct adaptation to backing pumps
- Easy system integration
- Optimum price-to-performance ratio; high pumping speed (9800 m3/h @ 70 Hz with optional frequency converter)
- Integrated water cooling system for installation within closed systems
- Parts in contact with the cooling water are made of stainless steel (corrosion-free)
- Trouble-free operation with toxic or corrosive media owing to the hermetically sealed motor and optional purge gas feature
- No shaft seals towards atmosphere, therefore high reliability, long service intervals and no oil leaks
- Flexible installation; selectable vertical or horizontal gas flow
For help with any product or purchase enquiries, call and speak to one of our consultants, or send us an email. Visit: http://www.coolvac.com.au/
Coolvac Pty Ltd
Glen Waverley VIC 3150
Phone: 1300 866 282
Fax : 1300 866 484